All the frustrations, disappointments, misunderstandings, hurt feelings and loads of crap that keep me from living MY FUN LIFE.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

burnt breakfast


This entry started out as part of MY FUN LIFE. I have been wanting a grill pan for my stovetop for some time now. Before the holidays, we found a basic cast iron model and bought it. I'm always finding good things for myself around the holidays. With house guests here this morning, I thought it was the perfect opportunity for homemade stovetop griddle pancakes. Yum and fun. Well... not so much. As you can see, they were either burnt crispy black or doughy raw. I LOVE making a big fun breakfast on the weekends with house guests; but today turned south. "Would you like the burnt crispy black kind or soft doughy raw?". argh.

No comments: